******* TREE WORKERS & CHIP TRUCK DRIVERS ********** (Gilberts)
compensation: Hourly Pay based on experience and knowledge.
Chip Truck Driver/Tree Worker Position
- Must have valid drivers license and clean MVR record.
- Must have experience driving truck and trailer.
- Daily tasks include driving chip truck with tree chipper to job, dumping truck when full and working with tree crew to keep up with production quota.
Stump Grinder Operator
- Must have experience operating equipment. (Stump Grinder a plus)
- Must be able to follow direction easily the first time.
- Daily tasks include operating remote controlled stump grinder removing stumps, keeping up with maintenance on equipment to not slow production.
- Must be self motivated and willing to troubleshoot problems.
- Must have experience with diesel trucks, tractors and industrial equipment.
- Daily tasks would be maintaining equipment in the early evening when crews arrive back at shop to prevent costly break downs.
- Repairing broken equipment as it happens so crews are not shut down for the next day.
Please respond to Matt by email or call with resumes, information or questions. 847-989-9048
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers