Client Services Manager
Officite is the leading provider of websites and Internet marketing for the medical community. Our turnkey services range from customizable website designs to local search engine marketing, social networking and patient reviews management. With over a decade of experience in the industry, unmatched client support and multiple services under one roof, we've helped more than 6,000 medical practices launch their online presence.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Manager who will be responsible for leading a team of Client Service Representatives to provide service excellence to our healthcare practice clients. This position is responsible for owning the team's deliverables, motivating the team to achieve department goals and targets, deploying resources for ongoing service and projects, monitoring performance and providing coaching and feedback. Quality and timeliness of deliverables are vital to success in this role.
The successful candidate will be comfortable developing and implementing strategies to improve client service, increase client retention and support the product management process for Officite. The Client Service Manager identifies projects necessary to improve our service offerings, gains support for their projects, and develops and implements plans for change. As necessary, this role may act as backup for the Client Service Coordinators.
- Ensures that all client touch points, such as the Web, phone, email, and paper statements are aligned to create a cohesive, consistent and loyalty-building client experience.
- Routinely evaluates and identifies opportunities for workflow changes/improvements that enhance overall communications, systems and processes within the department.
- Develops summary audit/trending/gap analysis reports for department management. Identifies and communicates to department management the training needs of department staff based on audit trends.
- Develops, implements and maintains standard operating processes for all Client Service functions. Ensures that these processes lead to efficient and effective operations of the department.
- Actively participates in the development of an enterprise-wide client experience strategy that describes the intended client experience and guides the allocation of resources and project prioritization.
- Ensures the on-going competency of the Client Service staff. Develops an effective organizational structure. Ensures effective hiring, orientation, integration and on-going training, and supervision of the staff, including the management of productivity and quality.
- Ensures that staff is properly trained in all Client Service responsibilities and Officite products.
- Ensures effective collaboration with all internal and external individuals, departments and stakeholders.
- Develops implements, maintains and monitors systems to ensure that the Client Service staff is communicating in a timely and high quality manner with internal and external customers.
- Develops, deploys and maintains necessary metrics to assess client satisfaction and the mechanisms to collect client feedback. Analyzes results to identify client satisfaction levels leading to process changes, product changes or new programs to improve client satisfaction, loyalty, growth and retention.
- Documents and maintains all standard operating processes and procedures. Works with the Client Services team to create product support documentation and ratify client-specific documentation prior to publishing.
- Holds regularly scheduled team meetings to communicate organizational direction, goals, current events, policies, procedures, etc.
- Motivates, leads and supports Client Service team members to provide professional, consultative customer service.
- Provides team members with performance feedback during regularly scheduled one on one meetings and immediate feedback on performance. This includes addressing areas of improvement, completing development plans, and conducting performance reviews.
- Strong organizational, cross-functional planning, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written). The Client Services Manager must be able to clearly articulate the vision for Officite's client experience, socialize this vision and required changes throughout the organization, and reinforce common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize multiple data points and research inputs to develop conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with at least five years of experience in a leadership position.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Expert collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in developing and managing employees.
- Experience with implementation and support of SaaS applications is a plus.
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis.
- Ability to work extended hours to achieve business/project objectives.
- Ability to respond to "on call" issues outside of scheduled work hours.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1135
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a division of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite's innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet.
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands' network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Client Services Manager, Client Support Manager, Supervisor, Call Center Manager, Client Services Rep, Client Services, Customer Relations, Customer Care, Web, Online, Illinois, Jobs, Downers Grove, Chicago, Telephone Support, Creative Services, Website Design, Technology Support, Marketing, Design Strategy, Online Marketing Services, Social Media, Sales
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers