Growing National Multi-Family General Contractor is currently looking for Experienced and Self- Motivated Project Manager for local projects to supervise and coordinate all site related items and duties.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Qualified Candidate must possess the following:
Must possess and maintain a sense of urgency, problem solving skills and decision making abilities as well as a very strong ability to manage Quality Control.
• Project Management & estimating experience required.
• Able to read blueprints, knowledge of specifications, shop drawing/submittal process and construction methods.
• Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
• Ability to stage and manage a safe job site.
• Ability to set up and manage a job site including required site utilities, jobsite signage, plans etc.
• Ability to keep project records.
• Work as a team.
• Ability to complete the project on schedule.
• Computer skills: word, excel, xactimate a plus
• Ability to successfully manage and work together with Owners, Architects, Vendors, Subcontractors and Governing Authorities.
• Possess valid Driver's License, and dependable transportation.
• Must be self-motivated, assertive and have outstanding leadership and communication skills.
• Must be well spoken with good writing skills and provide a high level of customer service.