Want to work with a fun & fast-growing technology startup?
QR Code Link to This Post
WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY NEEDED, Mornings & Afternoons especially
Loftium helps with housing affordability by finding homes and landlords who are will allow renters to host an Airbnb in their space. This short-term rental income helps reduce cost for the renters! Read more at loftium.com.
We’re for looking for on-the-ground personable Field Operations Representatives to:
1) Visit local homes and help assess whether they will fit our model (biggest question: Would you want to live there?)
2) Be a Loftium brand representative and build early rapport and trust with a landlord
3) Take narrated video tours to share with our local Property Lead
4) Prepare homes that we acquire for renters:
>> Keypad/lockbox installation - you’ll need to be somewhat handy with tools
>> Providing exceptional listing photos and tour videos
>> Home inspections to document move-in condition and make recommendations for repairs
5) Other various tasks such as hosting open-houses, checking in on properties, random maintenance (e.g. replacing smoke detector batteries)
- A valid driver’s license and mode of transportation (we can reimburse for miles driven but not other forms of transportation)
- Quick with your phone and Google Drive/calendar proficient
- Lots of schedule flexibility and availability, ideally including weekends and occasionally evenings
- Bonus: If you are a good photographer, you may also have the opportunity to take photos of Airbnb units for pay
To apply, please respond to this posting with the following:
1) Introduce yourself! Include your name, email, and phone number
2) A short description of what makes you a go-getter + your LinkedIn profile or resume
3) Your availability - when can you start and general hours of availability
This is a fun gig and we’re excited to hear from you! We’re looking forward to you joining us in making housing affordable!