QR Code Link to This Post
Visit me at: www.rathasochenda.com or click the reply button within this Ad.
Base out of Seattle, WA
WHO I AM
Hello. I'm Ratha Sochenda, a SolidWorks 3D Product Designer who helps companies that don't have in-house designers create production ready 3D models for consumer manufactured products.
Unlike my competitors, I model designs that can be economically manufactured that help deliver ROI to my clients.
To add to the process, some secondary things I can also help with are 3D printing for proof of concept, 3D scanning for reverse engineering, and 3D product rendering for marketing.
There a lot of smart designers in the world who could potentially help you with this project. So why work with me? Here are several reasons that I hope you will find compelling:
• You will work directly with me and only me - i.e., you won't be shuffled off to junior employees or subcontracted labor.
• I don't bill by the hour, so you always know in advance what the financial investment will be.
• Unlike larger 3D design agencies, your project will be my priority and won't be left on the back burner.
• When it comes to solving your 3D CAD problems, I bring a practical, logical mind and a humble yet decisive personality.
• I can offer design input and possible alternatives along the way.
• I can identify solutions to help cut your manufacturing costs.
• I work with a small trusted manufacturing team overseas that can help produce your part.
• I will provide weekly updates to ensure there is minimal course deviation and that milestones are being met.
• I help push your business forward, not another contractor or freelance to babysit.
• Working with me is like having a temporary partnership, not a commoditized design resource.
3D CAD DESIGN
• 2D Specs to 3D CAD File
• Sketch Picture to 3D
• Design for 3D Printing or manufacturing
• Plastic Mold Injection CAD Modeling
• Revision Change or Update
3D SCANNING & REVERSE ENGINEERING
• Obtain CAD models of a legacy parts or tools reaching end of life.
• Reverse Engineer a hand-developed prototype into a CAD model that can be 3D printed or manufactured.
• Capture complex shapes that are hard to measure or model by hand.
• Measure soft and flexible parts as it can be difficult to measure with traditional methods.
• Manufactured 2D/3D Drawings
• Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Dimensioning & Tolerancing GD&T Manufactured Drawing
• Informative Visualizations
• Assembly Instructions
• Product Renderings
I provide a fixed price for the entire project. That way you'll know prior to making a purchasing decision exactly how much it's going to cost you.
When you get in touch please provide as much detail as possible including your:
- Relevant Research
- Detail Description
- Time frame
- What type of services needed (3D Modeling, 3D Scanning, Documentation)
*************************************3D MODELING PROCESS EXAMPLE:***************************************
To give you an idea of what to expect from a project, below is a quick overview of our standard process. Since every project is unique, the approach may differ, but will consist of this fundamental framework:
1. RESEARCH & PREP:
Once you commit to working with me and down payment is made, I'll ask you a few more specific questions. The info you provide will help me better determine your needs and ensure we're on the same page. We will compile, organize, and discuss all information & details we can derive from your materials, then determine & obtain any other data necessary to establish a project scope and path.
With a clear understanding of your vison and end goals, I can begin brainstorming and roughly sketching out ideas to construct the concept or to fill any design gaps. The goal here is to come up with quality designs in the timeframe your project allows.
3. CONSTRUCTING A FIRST 3D DRAFT:
Now comes the task of selecting the best of the rough ideas and making them more presentable. This involves converting your concept from 2D into 3D as we create a first model of your idea using data previously compiled during the research & prep phase or by following given sets of precise specifications.
4. 3D MODEL REVISIONS:
Upon your feedback, any necessary changes to the presented 3D model will be addressed (i.e. features, criteria, functionality, aesthetics).
Upon your approval of a 3D model/s, final payment will be expected. After payment clears, final design files will be sent via email. Assistance with prototyping or fabrication can be arranged by exploring the various prototyping options and determine which is best for your product type and results you want to achieve.
6. DOCUMENTATION OPTIONS:
Based on your specific project needs, I can also create a custom package giving you the proper documentation for your product or invention. Options include product renderings, simple explode animations, and part/assembly engineering drawings.
Thank you for reading. Want to learn more visit me at www.rathasochenda.com.
KEYWORDS - consumer products, solidworks, fusion360, design, 3D, CAD, freelancer, renderings, 2D, drawings, prototype, modeling, scan, scanning, reverse engineering, AutoCAD, Inventor, AutoDesk, Pro-E, 3D printing, manufacturing, machining, GD&T, plastic mold injection, engineering, engineer, R&D, CNC, concept, mechanical, creo, pro-e, services, drafter,drafting, industrial design, 3d modeling, patent drawings, prototyping, laser scanning, sketching, injection molding, plastic design, engineer, freelance, contractor, drafter, 3d modeler, catia, visuals, visualization, keyshot, design process, FDM, lulzbot. TAZ 6,