compensation: Flat Rate. $25 per case employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
National process serving company has part time 1099 work serving summonses and subpoenas for court cases to individuals and companies for position based in Chicago metro area. The closer you are to our central serve location, the less expense for you. Most work can be done evenings/weekends but the ideal candidate would have 2 hours a week (even if during lunch) for daytime serves. Law enforcement or military background is not required. All applicants considered. The ideal candidate would have people skills in area of customer service. Volume of work will vary depending on incoming jobs.
Earning potential varies.
You won't go this alone. We will provide you a brief, but informative video training module. You will then have the owner's cell phone number for when you are out in the field. He has 25 years experience in the business.
This is not a job that you can expect a set number of dollars in income per week. Some weeks you will get more cases than others. You should look upon this position as extra income.
Do NOT reply if you do not meet all of these requirements.
- Must be able for us to contact you with prompt reply (email, text or phone).
- Must have reliable transportation and auto insurance.
- Must have good people skills
- Must be willing to abide by the law and treat servees respectable.
- Must be discreet and keep work information confidential.
- Must be available minimum of three nights a week and occasional one weekend day
- Must have an iPhone or Android cell phone.
- Must be able to scan documents to email from HOME and access to notary (your bank usually provides this free service).
- Must have your own computer, scanner, and printer.
The qualified candidate will be persistent and tenacious, yet polite.
No phone calls, emails or resumes. Apply at www.BecomeAProcessServer.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers