This position is entry level and will be between 30 - 34 hrs/week. Daily cleaning of common areas is required(including bathrooms).
*****If you are not ok with cleaning, please do not apply******
We are looking for a salon coordinator/front desk for our Gold Coast location.
This position is a unique entry level position. We are in the business of renting salon/spa suites to licensed cosmetologists to run their business out of. We are not their boss - we provide them the space in which to be their own boss.
As a Salon Coordinator/Front Desk, you will be the tenant's first person of contact. You will help tenants manage their space and maintain the facility as a whole. While you may interact with some of their customers, the tenants are our true customer. Since you will be onsite, you will be assisting some of their customers as a way of providing good customer service but you will not be a receptionist to the tenants nor be responsible for how they run their business. This is why we consider this more of a property coordinator role instead of salon/spa coordinator role.
No salon experience needed, we will train the perfect candidate!
The traits you will need to succeed in this position:
- ability to communicate clearly in writing and speech
- ability to operate basic office equipment (basic print, scan etc.)
- ability to do light fix-up tasks or learn how to
- professional appearance
- quick thinking on your feet
- basic admin skills (typing, formatting, scanning, printing, filing etc.)
Your tasks will include:
- maintaining the facility's cleanliness
- stocking inventory
- new tenant orientation
- tenant move-in/move-out
- rent collection and follow ups
- programming alarm codes and door schedules
- answering phones
- resolving tenant disputes and conflict
- enforcing salon policies on-site
- keep good interpersonal boundaries to avoid salon drama
Please respond with you resume if interested.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers