compensation: Compensation depends on experience and skill
QR Code Link to This Post
Video Tech Services (VTS) is the nation's premier labor provider for live corporate conventions, trade shows and events, and is currently looking for experienced (minimum 2 years) and qualified Audio Visual Technicians. At VTS, our meticulous attention to detail shows in the outcome of each project. We do it right, the first time and every time. We are looking for freelance technicians with the following skillsets:
- AV Tech Set/Strike
- LED Wall Assist and/or Programmer
- Truck Loader
- L2 (Lighting Assist)
- A2 Audio Assist
- AV Tech Float
- AV Tech Operate
- Camera Op and/or Camera Op Handheld
- Computer Tech
- Computer Network Tech
- Digital Media/Playback Pro Op
- Lighting Director
- Lighting Programmer
- Master Electrician
- PowerPoint Operator and/or Designer
- Show A2
- Show Director
- Spot Operator
- Technical Director
- V1 (Video Engineer)
- V2 (Video Assist)
• You must have at least 2 years' experience working in live audio visual corporate events. Related experience (i.e. movies/television, sports, Rock & Roll Touring) is not applicable.
• Video Tech Services only recruits qualified, experienced, team players with a positive attitude for independent contract work only.
• Strong customer services skills are a must.
• This work requires the ability to travel to various job locations in your city. Accordingly, reliable transportation is a must.
• If you are not reliable or able to arrive on time, please do not apply.
• Due to the volume of resumes we receive, it would be helpful if you included a list of equipment with which you have experience working with.
• Please put "CHICAGO TECHS" in The Subject Line of Your E-mail.
ne PAS me contacter pour des services ou offres non requises