J at School offers engaging BeforeSchool, Recess, Enrichment and AfterSchool programs designed to give children time to relax and unwind before, during and after a busy school day. Our goal is to stimulate children's minds and bodies through a balanced schedule of physical activities, art projects, supervised homework time, and games. J at School programs guide children through a values based experience while having more weekday fun.
Specific staff duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Arrive on time each day prepared to immediately interact with children;
• Ensure safety and security of all children;
• Assist students during homework time;
• Support the planning and implementation of classroom curriculum and weekly lesson plans;
• Follow designated schedule and maintain routine for students;
• Communicate regularly with parents through informal daily communications as well as bi-monthly newsletters;
• Actively participate in mandatory staff orientation/training and quarterly staff meetings.