compensation: $150 if selected employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Into health and wellness? Are you busy professional juggling work + health and wellness?
We want to hear from you!
Design and innovation firm Jack Strategy is seeking to talk to people in Chicago who are engaged with their health and wellness, and actively looking to improve their current routine. The sessions would take place the week of November 19th will be conducted in person and will last 1-1.5 hours. We will also have participants conduct pre-interview journaling for a few days. Photo and video may be used for internal use only and participants will be compensated $150 for their time.
You may be:
- Have a regular gym routine
- On your vitamins and supplements game
- Into yoga, zumba, cardio boxing or other speciality classes
- Into the latest wellness trends
- Someone who understands sleep is as important as time at the gym
- Someone who is fitting in healthy habits or routines to a busy schedule
- Someone who makes nutrition and healthy meals a priority
- Wanting to get started on a fitness or wellness journey, but stuck and not sure where to begin
-Be 25-55 years old
-Have a full time job
-Have opinions about taking care of and developing your health and wellness
-Be available for 90 minute in-person interviews in home or in a wellness-oriented space you frequent.
If you're interested, please complete our survey below. Our research coordinator may get in touch with additional questions. Please note that there is no compensation for filling out this survey and completing the survey does not guarantee you will be selected to participate.