Chicago Pet Sitters is looking to add members to our holiday kitty-sitting team. You must be extremely responsible and dedicated, and must love to interact with both people and their pets.
We are looking for enthusiasm, dependability, and pet sitters with an attention to detail. The relationship between a sitter and a client is critical, so well-honed written and verbal skills are a must.
The following requirements MUST be met to be considered for the cat-sitting job:
• You have a smartphone
• You're available for *at least* ~3-4 hours (flexible timing) from December 20, 2019 through January 5, 2020 (Every day during this time period)
• You're available between the hours of 9am and 5pm
• ADDED BONUS: You have experience administering medication to cats
While there may be quiet days because of client schedules, we are looking for hard working, money hungry cat lovers!
HOW IT WORKS
• You’re an employee, not a contractor, which means the liability, scheduling, client relations work is all done in the office.
• You’ll go through a comprehensive paid training program. You’ll learn how to care for cats and understand all the ins and outs of our scheduling software and how we operate.
In your email to us, please tell us:
1. What makes you a good team player
2. Your primary mode of transportation
3. If you have a reliable smart phone
4. Your daily availability during 12/20/19 through 1/5/2020
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do not respond to these 4 questions will not be considered. *Please be sure to send in your resume as well.
We're looking forward to hearing from our new additions!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers