compensation: See above employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fun upbeat and thriving dog walking service on the Northside. This is a company that truly loves dogs and takes great pride in providing exeptional custumer service.
We need a person who is fun & positive, as well as punctual, with great customer service skills.
Our ideal candidate:
* Has great doggy mojo and adores animals.
* Is kind to all living things
* 21 or older
* Available Monday thru Friday ... straight thru the week, no exceptions. The hours are typically
* Pass a criminal background check
* Must be able to endure Chicago weather
* Have reliable transportation ... a car or bike. If you bike, please be seasoned biker. No public transportation.
* Have a smart phone
* Be able to make a 6 month commitment
You are paid per walk, along with a small allowance for car or bike maintenance.
Our walkers are employees, not independent contractors. This means that we deduct taxes. This way, you won't have to deal paying a large sum of money at the end of the year. If anything, you may get a refund.
Being part time, you can expect earnings to be about 200.00 to 300.00. As the amount of dogs on the route increases, your pay
does too. You have the same daily dogs, so you get to know them well. It's a good part time gig for retired persons, artisits, grad students, or people with other things going on in their lives that can use some extra money or supplement existing incomes.
Thanks a lot!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers