compensation: $50 for 2-3 hour session + transportation reimbursement
employment type: part-time
Do you smoke daily? $15-17/hr (University of Chicago)
QR Code Link to This Post
Daily Female Smokers Wanted for Paid Research Study
The Clinical Addictions Research Laboratory at the University of Chicago (Dr. Andrea King, P.I.) conducts a wide variety of studies involving alcohol and smoking.
We are currently recruiting for the Moods, Behaviors, and Social Interaction Project which examines moods and behaviors as related to various social interaction and tasks.
• Healthy females smokers
• 18-35 years old
• Must smoke cigarettes daily (5-30 cigarettes per day)
• $50 for study completion
• Transportation reimbursement (CTA passes or parking validation) will be provided
• Study involves one 2-3 hour visit to the lab.
Click Here to apply.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6490775667
email to friend