compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION: FLORAL PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Luxe Bloom seeks detailed-oriented and self-directed individual(s) for part-time or full-time
employment. The Assistant reports to our Creative Director and is responsible for assisting
in all aspects of the production process, including accepting supply deliveries, prepping
and building our arrangements, and packing and shipping the finished product. The role is
critical to ensuring that our customers receive the exact arrangement that they ordered and
that arrangements are delivered on time without breakage. We replicate simple designs in
Luxe Bloom is a small but growing company; there will be opportunity for the right
candidate to move into a management position, as we love to promote from within!
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic early stage business environment that has
enormous growth potential
• Strong organizational skills, keen foresight and ability to plan for maximum
• Understanding of the expectations of luxury buyers for a high quality product
delivered on time and in perfect condition
• Strong team player who is creative, flexible, adaptable and willing to help in any capacity
• Ability to deal with deadlines, urgent production demands and changes in daily
volume of work
Assist in maintaining the inventory of flowers, vessels, and supplies
• Receive incoming inventory and complete necessary paperwork
• Maintain a clean and organized stock and storage area according to Luxe
• Inventory control: alert the Manager or Director when inventories get low.
Assist in the execution of all aspects of daily production
• Review the orders that are pending
• Pull and prep flowers and vases per the sales orders
• Create arrangement according to the exact specifications as directed by
Creative Director/Lead Designer.
• Box each arrangement for shipping
• Produce shipping labels and coordinate pick-up with shippers
• Clean the production area at the close of each work day
Assist with periodic high-volume production and special orders
• Help implement production schedule and assembly-line style production
• Help oversee team of assemblers/freelancers and ensure each stage of
assembly is completed based on our tight time-line and under strict quality
Assist the Creative Director, Founder and other team members with ad hoc
• High school degree.
• Some training (formal or not) in art and/or floral is preferred, but note that this is not
a traditional floral design position
• Other assembly/production experience is advantageous
• Strong fine motor skills and attention to detail
• Ability to lift moderately heavy objects
• Must be responsible for your own reliable transportation to our facility
We will be reviewing candidates and interviewing right away; training/try-out (paid) will begin ASAP!
Please reply to this ad or email email@example.com with your resume, photos of your work if applicable, and any other
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers