The activity awards 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 8 Self-Assessment Category 1 CME credits.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Compare current pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatment strategies for management of a range of disorders, including Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders, Women's Mental Health, Depression, Schizophrenia, Geriatric Psychiatry, Sexual Dysfunction, Chronic Pain, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, ADHD and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)
- Explain how the goals of law differ from the goals of medicine.
- Clarify the difference between jails and prisons in regard to the role of the psychiatrist
- Discuss the role of risk management in practice.
- Revise clinical assumptions based on biology, to include intuitive understanding of patients' sexual aspirations