compensation: $25 District Brew Yards gift voucher per person, per 4 hour shift
QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Jenny and I am attempting to break the 75 hour Guinness World Record for Marathon Hula Hooping while fundraising for Mental Health America.
To satisfy the Guinness World Record rules, I require witnesses to be present for 4 hour shifts. For each shift, a pair of witnesses must verify that I have followed the Guinness rules, fill out a witness statement and sign a time log.
During the 4 hour shift, witnesses are allowed to watch Netflix, work remotely on laptops (free wi-fi) or play board games etc, provided that they are not too distracted from their timekeeping duties.
Witnesses who have a small business or local group may bring flyers or promotional material to share with other attendees during the event.
* Location: District Brew Yards: 417 N Ashland Ave
* Start date: Tuesday, Nov 19 at 7am
* End date: At most, Saturday, Nov 23 at 11am
* Shift windows: 3am - 7am, 7am - 11am, 11am - 3pm, 3pm - 7pm, 7pm - 11pm, 11pm - 3am
How to sign up:
1. Fill out this Google form with your preferences: https://forms.gle/W2EKyKCyyEw5UEBEA and in the comments section at the end, provide your Facebook or Linkedin page for verification. Note that you can sign up for multiple shifts, but they can't be back to back, for example: for 7am - 11am and 11am - 3pm on the same day I can only give you 1 shift, but for 7am - 11am and 3pm - 7pm I can give you both shifts, or you can pick different days altogether.
2. If your selected timeslot hasn't been filled, I will SMS you to confirm the timeslot
3. If you pick a timeslot that is 11pm - 3am or 3am - 7am, the venue may require you to sign an agreement, to ensure that no damage is incurred while you are in the venue overnight, when it's closed to the public.
4. The day before and same day of your shift I will SMS you to confirm your attendance
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers