Full-time Baker: Far Northwest side bakery is seeking a reliable, punctual, self-starter with good attendance and a good attitude who enjoys working in an organized, clean and professional kitchen environment. Duties include dough prep, baking, finishing, packaging, cleaning including dish/pan washing, sweeping/mopping floors, and more. Follow food regulatory rules and procedures, running errands, procuring ingredients, and other duties as instructed by kitchen supervisor. Potential for management position and possibility for kitchen time to produce your own baked products for the right candidate.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Must have specific physical characteristics and abilities to perform the work, such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying or pushing supplies and equipment weighing at least 25 pounds.
2. Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with other staff.
3. Must work weekdays Monday - Friday, with occasional weekend hours.
4. Must have reliable and regular access to email.
5. Must have reliable access to a vehicle for errands/delivery.
6. Baking/Chef/Cooking experience required.
7. Must be able to work with bakery ingredients.
AA or BA degree preferably in the food industry. Food Handlers/Sanitation license is a plus. Management experience is a plus. Health insurance available. Please send an email with a resume or work experience to be considered. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email.