QR Code Link to This Post
3445 N. Halsted ST.
We're looking for:
Paid Vacation Time
Minimum 2 years Grill Cook and Management Experience
Brunch experience needed
The Kitchen Managers will be responsible for the BOH staff but also a watchful eye on all FOH staff. Ensuring all personnel is adhering to all safety, security and health regulations, maintaining absolute cleanliness and providing exceptional dishes to our guests 100% of the time will be among the responsibilities of the Kitchen Manager. The right candidate will be familiar with all operations of the kitchen and the front of house. As our Kitchen Manager, you are in the position to develop your career and we're committed to assisting you in becoming versed is all aspects of the company
Job Duties include:
• Working the line
• Ordering and inventory for all BOH and FOH needs
• Scheduling and making adjustments to achieve labor cost goals
• Recipes: Able to follow company recipes and create own
• Maintain company ticket times
• Calculate food cost
• Training: Must be able to communicate and train all BOH staff
• Attend weekly FOH and BOH meetings
• Facilitate high standard of safety and sanitation in the kitchen
• Ability to manage a team of 4-5 employees
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Office365
• Writing daily manager reports and staff logs
• High volume experience of 2+ years as a Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager is a must for this position
• Professional references and work history
• A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must possess
• Must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
• Must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
• Availability to work nights/weekends/holidays
• A Food Handlers License is required to be considered for this position
• If hired must obtain Food and Sanitation Managers Certificate with 3 months
If you are hardworking, passionate about what you do and like the idea of growing and learning in a fast-paced kitchen, this might be a good fit for you. This position has endless growth potential.
About D.S. Fajita Factory:
D.S. Fajita Factory is a counter service restaurant concept that takes Latin American Cooking to another level. The Fajita Factory presents guests with a worldly take on fajitas, a wide selection of empanadas, and a ton of chip dipping options. Our delicious creations can be enjoyed inside, outside on our patio, at your home, or can be customized for large groups and parties.
In conjunction with great food, Fajita Factory's Latin inspired drink menu of margaritas, sangrias and mojitos served in large format vessels will quench the thirst of anyone looking to relax after a long day. Chili Mango Margaritas, Basil Watermelon Mojitos and Frozen White Peach Sangrias are only a taste of the tongue tingling, rotating drink menu.
Why express? Our service style is casual and quick. Order from the cashier, take a number, grab a seat and enjoy. Your meal will be created in our open air kitchen- hand prepared quickly in front of your eyes with portions to make your head spin. We present D.S. Fajita Factory, the Hot Mess Express in Boystown, Chicago.
Apply online www.fajitame.com or in person