compensation: Based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our downtown Chicago Orthodontics office is seeking to fill the following positions:
• Orthodontist Assistant
• Treatment Coordinator
It is our vision to provide outstanding care to our patients through utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and techniques for diagnosis and treatment. We are looking for someone who shares this vision, is outgoing, and enjoys working with people.
The ideal candidate should be friendly, positive, motivated, detail-oriented, organized and excellent at multi-tasking. We are looking for someone to represent our office in a positive manner to create a comfortable, relaxed, team-oriented and professional environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Orthodontic Assistant: Assisting with the new patient process, coordinating the start of treatment, chair side assisting, taking diagnostic records, making lab appliances. Additionally, applicants must possess excellent communication skills and provide stellar customer service as well as being comfortable with working as a team. Accuracy and diligence in follow-up and follow-through are essential to this role. Excellent computer skills are also necessary for this position.
• Treatment Coordinator: Answering and triaging phone calls, scheduling appointments, processing payments, answering general orthodontic questions, assisting with patient recall, and helping with office communications. The Treatment Coordinator will also manage the new patient experience through the initial consultation, treatment plan presentation, and appropriate follow-up, including explaining the value and importance of treatment, discuss financial arrangements, and manage communications with dentists and other care providers.
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Orthodontic/dental assisting experience (1 year preferred)
• Monday – Friday, with one rotating Saturday per month
Compensation is dependent on experience.
We are exclusively searching for applicants seeking long-term employment and growth within our office. Please include a brief cover letter with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers