compensation: open for discussion employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Symphony Residences of Lincoln Park is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team!
Symphony Residences, an Independent and Supportive Living Facility in up-scale Lincoln Park, is one of the most innovative leaders in assisted living. We deliver quality outcomes for the residents in our care and are a family-oriented operation that is the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE.
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will:
• Assist our residents with activities of daily living including, but not limited to: showers, patient safety, medication reminders and charting
Candidate must have the following:
• Excellent customer service
• Team work qualities
• High standard of ethics
• Experienced Certified Nursing Assistant Certification per state requirements
• CPR Certified
• Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
• Medical, dental and vision benefits available
Apply online by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony Residences of Lincoln Park - 2437 N Southport Ave., Chicago, IL 60614
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers