compensation: Base pay from $15 to $19 per hour + Performance Bonus. Total: $32,000 to $50,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Chicago, IL 60614
Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape our company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the job for you!
FreshTechMaids.com seeks a highly organized entry level professional as the company’s recruiting and training manager.
• Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things and to change the world.
• Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
• Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and embrace risk and failure head on.
• Chill: You approach work with a love for life, respect for peers, and a healthy dose of fun!
Do you also have these skills?
• Eager to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, which rewards great performance in big ways.
• Highly coachable. Hungry for learning and improving.
• Strong desire to communicate with people, understand people, and screen people based on our Core Values and job requirements!
• Achieving excellence in coaching to help trainees to be successful.
• Attention to detail and follows our hiring systems through to completion.
• Self-starter that is able to work independently.
• Polite, kind, and firm at the same time!
Job Responsibilities May Include:
• Execute and improve our hiring system. Interview applicants in both Chicago and Arlington Heights offices. Complete evaluation forms.
• Achieve our hiring goals.
• Provide all critical data for the President of FreshTechMaids.com to make a hiring decision.
• Advocate the job benefits to applicants.
• Communicate the challenges and special requirements of the job with applicants.
• Manage the training and onboarding process from interviewing to starting of training effectively with strong support.
• Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Help with other office tasks. Help the team when needed.
• Conduct interviews in both Chicago and Arlington Heights office.
• Must be willing to accept 2-week training as a Chemical Free Cleaning Technician. We believe that it is impossible to hire and train effectively without knowing the job first hand!
This is a positive, healthy, non-smoking environment.
Base pay from $15 to $19 per hour when work in the office. Performance bonus is also available and should be a substantial part of your compensation. Not offering health benefits.
Why join us? Work in a start-up environment, built on trust. We challenge ourselves to achieve goals that we never thought possible and, at the same time, grow professionally and personally. You would be a part of decision-making from day one!
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem - solver to join our small crazy team! Or crazy small team. Works both ways actually!