Come work for one of the fastest growing private construction companies in America as ranked by Inc. 5000!
The seasonal construction crew member maximizes the crew’s effectiveness through a variety of operational and supervisory contributions. The Construction Crew Member supports the Superintendent through the organizational, communicatory, and practical challenges of on-site project management. The position will begin as a seasonal employment opportunity locally (November-April/May), but the opportunity will also serve to identify future talent for promotion to traveling roles such as Traveling Crew Member and Assistant Superintendent
Assist in managing material resources
* Assist in unloading shipment containers
* Conduct supply runs for small items as needed
* Move, organize, and track construction materials as necessary
* Coordinate FF&E receiving, inventory, & installation
Enhance project progress
* Supervise construction work by sub-contractors
* Aid in installation tasks as necessary
* Facilitate communications between sub-contractors, hotel representatives, and the Construction Manager
* Perform miscellaneous construction tasks as necessary (general carpentry skills a huge plus!)
Pre- and post- construction phases
* Assist in demolition
* Manage clean-up (before and after construction)
* Minimum 2-5 years previous commercial construction experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* History of punctuality, efficiency, and integrity
* Independent and solution-oriented
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Fluency in Spanish is preferred
* Enthusiasm for travel
* Background in a variety of construction areas
* 40-55 hours per week
* Potential for over-time
Hotel Rehabs, LLC is a boutique general contractor that specializes in transforming major branded hotels (like Hilton, Marriott, and Starwood) throughout the United States. We are a tightly knit, dedicated force that delivers quality results on time and on budget. We are looking for proven, like-minded construction professionals with hotel renovation experience to join our team. We offer competitive salaries, a unique work environment, and the support necessary for success.
Hotel Rehabs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers