Stop by our office between 10am and 4pm M-F:
QR Code Link to This Post
Coffey Bros Moving
3236 N. Pulaski
Chicago, IL 60641
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Salary: $14-16/hr (DOE - must have a minimum of 2 years solid moving experience), plus tips!
Coffey Bros. Moving is looking for experienced and professional movers and drivers to join the team!
- You are an honest, reliable, and hard-working individual with a goal to develop oneself and grow within the company.
- You are customer-oriented, friendly, and courteous.
- You are goal-oriented and a problem solver.
- You are a team player.
- You embrace challenges and are always willing to learn.
- You have tons of moving experience, and are seeking opportunities for growth!
- Complete pre-move and post-move inspections of trucks, inventory quantities for materials, and equipment.
- Properly pack the customer's belongings in a cautious and efficient manner to ensure that there are no opportunities for damages.
- Safely transport and unload the customers’ belongings from the origin to their destination.
- Be in constant communication with dispatch and the office to ensure moving services are completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Treat customers as your #1 priority! Moving is a very stressful time and we do our best to ensure that the entire process runs smoothly.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS (All applicants must have a valid ID or driver’s license)
- Must have 2+ full years of moving experience (not 2 seasons).
- Must be in good physical condition, and able to lift over 75 lbs or more.
- Must possess a valid ID/drivers’ license. (If you are applying as a driver, you must have a good driving record and at least 23 years of age). C- Class preferred but not required we will help train and sponsor qualified drivers in attaining a Class C license through the company.
- Must be drug and alcohol-free.
- Drivers are expected to act as movers as well! The position is not limited to driving only.
- Must have great communication, customer-service, problem-solving, and basic mathematical skills.
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus!
- Must have a smart phone with GPS capabilities, if applying as a driver.
Please visit our office to fill out an application. If you are applying as a driver, we require that you have a current and valid driver's license.