QR Code Link to This Post
We Need Roadside Assistance Technicians in the Northwest Suburbs Area!
Who We Are:
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent contractors who help people when a roadside emergency has left them stranded. GHRN offers tire change, fuel delivery, and jump starts. Think of it like Uber or Lyft, but for roadside assistance
What's in it for you?
• Extra Income, mobile independent contractor opportunity
• Flexibility – work when you want, login from home, your car, or wherever you are!
• Helping others in need – join the fleet of roadside rescuers and save the day!
• Partner with an industry leader - Allstate®
What you need to get started:
• Insured car
• Valid driver’s license
• At least 18 years old
• Pass background screen (criminal, motor vehicle & drug screen)
• Pass a live validation of basic skills
• Apply online in just five minutes by visiting our application portal
* To ensure the safety of our candidates and validators, in-person skills validations may be delayed as we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19. Virtual skills validations are now available for eligible candidates who have all the required equipment to perform roadside rescues. To learn more about the list of necessary equipment, please contact our onboarding specialists toll-free at (844) 702-6068 or via email at BeARescuer@allstate.com.