compensation: base salary, commission, and bonus opportunities employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
American Financial Management is seeking an experienced Collection Specialist for our commercial collection firm. This position provides debt recovery services for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• High-volume outbound calls and emails to recover payment on aged/delinquent accounts
• Respond to inbound calls and emails from commercial obligors
• Recover payment or negotiate settlement within prescribed guidelines
• Provide account updates to clients
• Access collectability and locate businesses and business owners through skip-tracing techniques
• Meet and exceed monthly recovery goals
• Strong written and verbal, communications skills
• Attentive listener
• Meticulous attention to details
• Extremely organized
• Motivated to advance career
• Punctual and reliable
• Problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to maintain composure during a difficult conversation
• Ability to handle a high-volume inventory
Qualified candidates may express an interest by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Provide:
A competitive compensation structure with bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) to full-time employees.
We are located in a beautiful building steps from CTA’s Blue Line Cumberland station near O’Hare airport. Our building has a gym that is accessible 24/7, as well as a restaurant, convenience store, and daily catering from Fooda.
AFM is a third-generation family business, founded in 1964. What makes AFM different is our attorney intervention program and our client service that is customized to add enormous value to our customers. We improve our clients’ cash flow by maximizing their debt recovery for them. Our employees are dedicated professionals who are industry experts in their field and enjoy exceeding our client expectations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities