About the Company
Inventus is a global legal services provider, utilizing both proactive and reactive offerings to dramatically reduce the overall costs and risks associated with doing business. Through the effective use of technology, Inventus offers tailored solutions to your eDiscovery, Data Analytics, Digital Forensics, Managed Document Review, and Managed Services needs.
About the Role
Inventus LLC is seeking licensed attorneys for upcoming Document Review projects in our Managed Document Review Business Unit. This project is starting this Thursday, September 19th. This role requires Document Reviewers to assess relevance of documents using knowledge about the case and law.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Licensed in any state
Preferred Competencies and Requirements
• All candidates must be able to pass a background check compliant with company policy
• Ability to work through the duration of the assigned project
• Familiarity with document review workflows like privilege/responsiveness review, redactions, quality control processes, and privilege logging
• Experience with electronic document review systems like Relativity, Venio, Concordance, ViewPoint, Ringtail or Recommind
• Projects Location: Chicago Loop Review Center
• Project Duration: TBD/Depends on Project
• Position reports to the on-site Review Manager