Boutique Virtual Trademark Law Firm Seeking Motivated Law Student To Clerk Virtually
QR Code Link to This Post
Mobile General Counsel PLLC, a boutique trademark and contracts law firm is seeking a law clerk to assist with the following:
- Assist with innovative marketing and social media strategies to attract new clients domestically and abroad.
- Assist with content marketing across social and email platforms.
- Assist with the management and filings of federal trademarks
- Assist with trademark and contracts based research
- Update contract templates and other items for online store
- Handle intake calls with prospective clients, based on a script that will be provided.
- Training will be provided.
This is great for:
- A law student in need of real-world experience.
- A law student that is interested in owning his or her own law firm.
- A law student with impeccable attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- This is a part-time contract position.
- 20-30 hours per month, very flexible.
- This is primarily a remote position, but at least a few in-person meetings are required.
This is not ideal for:
- Someone who does not pay attention to detail.
- Someone who is unreliable or unreachable for days at a time.
- Someone that does not like working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Send an email with subject: [NAME OF LAW SCHOOL] Student Seeking to Intern With MGC
- Send your resume and in the body of the email provide a few sentences including:
-Why you would be a good fit for the role;
-The number of hours you have available per week;
- When you are available to interview; and
- When you would be available to start.
- This position is open to 1L, 2L, and 3L law students.
- Must be registered at an ABA accredited law school.