compensation: Salary, plus Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
eLead Promo is a Promotional Marketing and Brand Development agency hiring an Entry-Level Marketing Account Coordinator. Responsibilities will include assisting clients with quoting orders, providing product information, adhering to brand-identity guidelines and account management. The location is the Chicago Loop, no travel required.
Qualifications of the Entry Level Marketing Account Coordinator:
• Educational background in Marketing and/or Advertising
• Adobe CSS skills, including Illustrator and Photoshop
• Office 365 skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
• Social Orientation - Job requires working with others, and alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
• Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers