An established technology company is seeking a go-getter sales admin to help coordinate sales activities in the Chicago office as they continue to scale rapidly. This is an entry-level, contract role.
You will be responsible for assisting sales operations on a day to day basis. This includes:
-Be a critical part of accelerating the sales cycle
-Source, qualify, research and manage leads
-Work cross-functionally to drive project completion
-Assist the sales operations and strategy team in key sales initiatives
-Manage projects that drive sales growth and efficiency
-You have top-notch written and oral communication skills. You're extremely detail-oriented. You enjoy learning new things, improving processes and have a get-it-done attitude!
-You're the best multitasker you know and thrive in organized chaos.
You should have:
- Leadership skills
- Close attention to detail
- A positive attitude!
About the Company:
- We're a small team working to build an on-demand staffing platform
- We're not afraid to fail--that means we've learned what doesn't work
- We love challenging everything, especially regarding the staffing industry
- We believe in hiring smart people and giving them the support and flexibility to succeed
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten