compensation: LONG TERM WITH FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY * PAY RATE PENDING ON WORK HISTORY FROM $ 18.00 TO $ 24.00 employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
A Leading Manufacturer of Commercial and Industrial Lighting Seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with 4+ years repairing metal fabrication equipment such as hydraulic press brakes, shears and punch presses and industrial electrical background a must.
* Perform electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repair of production and facility machinery and equipment.
* Troubleshoot, identify and repair faulty circuits or equipment and replace wiring, fuses, circuit breakers, etc.
* Troubleshoot, identify and repair general metal fabrication equipment.
* Inspect equipment and perform preventative maintenance.
* Minimum of 4+ years industrial maintenance work experience
* Strong industrial electrical background
* Solid mechanical aptitude
* Ability to work independently and with others
* Must be able to work OT as required
* Must be able to lift/push/pull over 50 pounds
* Bilingual English/Spanish + Plus
* LONG TERM THAT CAN LEAD TO FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON AFTER 90 WORKING DAYS
* PRE-PLACEMENT SCREENING: Homeland Security E-Verify, Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
* PAY RATE PENDING ON WORK HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE RANGE FROM $ 18.00 UP TO $ 24.00
Please email resume and certifications to Ms. Bea Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joel Garcia at email@example.com.
And/or apply in person at Quality Assurance Human Resource Service, "An Employment Provider For Over 20 Years" at 2215 S. Laramie Ave., Cicero IL (2-Forms of ID's: Valid Photo ID and Social Security Card) and CALL NOW FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT at 708.652.3426.
THIS POSITION ALLOWS FOR FUTURE INDIVIDUAL GROWTH! BECOME A VALUED EMPLOYEE IN THE ORGANIZATION
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers