compensation: Qualified applicant will receive $13.00/Hour. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About ARTCANVAS Inc.
ARTCANVAS is a fast-growing canvas art company that operates out of one of the coolest tech work spaces around. Forgot your password… no problem, we got facial recognition cameras and fingerprint scanners for everyone. We are a group of passionate artists, designers, and hardworking professionals who get inspired by great design and lead by our creative and driven leadership team. Our company offers a great quality product, exceptional customer service, and thousands of abstract, modern, classic artworks on canvas to fit everyone's needs and personalities. All of our canvases are built by hand using quality materials.
ARTCANVAS is looking to hire, for a full-time position, a highly motivated fabricator and a warehouse staff member to join our driven and innovative team located in Niles, IL. This person will be responsible for printing, stapling and assembling canvas art products while assuring quality control in all areas of responsibility. To perform such tasks, the candidate should be handy with tools, be willing to be on their feet for 8 hours and be able to use hands for gripping and pulling the canvas material during stretching and stapling. The chosen candidate will undergo in-house training and report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
● Carefully print, staple and assemble canvas art products with attention to detail.
● Assemble wood frames, in a variety of sizes, required for canvas stretching.
● Assure accurate and timely production and packing and shipment of orders.
● Work with company owner and Warehouse Manager and use carpentry skills to assist with build projects required for the warehouse.
● Maintain warehouse tools.
● Follow company processes and safety procedures.
Knowledge and Skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to multitask, Strong time-management and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
● Ability to follow processes and work in a methodical manner within a production environment.
● Self-reliant, critical thinker, problem solver, results oriented with high ethical standards, trustworthiness and a "can do" attitude.
● Carpentry experience is huge a plus!
● High School Diploma or GED
● 2-3 years or more of applicable work or personal project experience
● Must be able to lift at least 35 pounds
● Must be prompt, organized and reliable.
Qualified applicant will receive $13.00/Hour.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing and creative art company, please apply. All candidates should submit a resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers