favorite this postCredit Union Member Services Rep (Chicago)hide this posting
compensation: Hourly; $13-15 dependent on experience plus potential bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
INCLUDE A COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED
Member Services Representative
The North Side Community Federal Credit Union is a 44-year old member-owned community development financial institution serving the diverse neighborhoods of Lakeview, Uptown, and Edgewater. North Side focuses its products and services on the low-income and unbanked segments in the community, offers savings and checking accounts with no minimum balance, invests heavily in financial education programs, and prides itself on providing an alternative to predatory financial service providers such as payday lenders. We are seeking a member service representative that is independently motivated, has outstanding collaborative abilities, and who has demonstrated skills in serving members. This individual must be able to perform effectively in a high volume, fast paced, work environment and provide quality service to meet our members' financial needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate and efficient member transactions.
• Performs routine member transactions to include deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, and prepaid card reloads in a courteous, accurate, and efficient manner.
• Identifies solutions for members' financial needs by being knowledgeable about North Side Community Federal Credit Union's products and services. Actively cross sells credit union products and services to entire membership.
• Responds in a professional manner to members' inquiries, requests, problems, or complaints; guides members to the appropriate staff for specific information and assistance.
• Markets credit union products and services to new and existing members through various channels
• Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services that are handled or promoted by tellers. Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies, procedures, and rules and regulations.
• Sell and cross-sell credit union products to members and potential members.
• Complies with all federal, state, and organizational policies, procedures, and processes, including (but not limited to) the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
• Assists with the creation and ordering of the credit union's marketing and outreach materials, including product brochures, flyers, newsletter, and annual report.
• Performs related responsibilities as required.
Must fully understand credit union products and services and be able to assist m
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers