compensation: $13.65/hr DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB ID: 1910099859
CONTACT: Karen Reno
In this fast-paced environment, you will have a direct impact on the clients of Remittance and Check Solutions, registering remittance batches into the system, keying check amounts, and matching copies of checks to invoices to envelopes per the customer’s instructions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Manually extract payments from envelopes, separating and sorting checks and invoices in order to prepare deposit in accordance with client specifications.
2. Perform 8-point check inspection to ensure that check is correctly written and ready for logging in to the system.
3. Accurately input payment amounts read from the legal line of the checks into unique PC software applications.
4. Read and follow specific instructions, which are unique for each account, to accurately prepare deposit.
5. Collect and prepare check copies for re-association where applicable.
6. Physically re-associate check copies with invoices and envelopes by matching and stapling the check copy, invoice and envelope together in accordance with customer requirements.
7. Sort completed batches in outgoing mail area to be returned to the client.
8. Meet or exceed established department standards for quality and productivity while completing all of the duties listed above.
9. Perform other duties as required
• High school diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience:
• One to two years of lockbox, item processing or banking operations preferred.
• 10-key data entry skills
• Attention to detail
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
Multiple shifts available
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers