Overland Bond & Investment Corporation, a leader in the subprime auto loan market in Chicago is searching for a full-time account manager. Auto loan collection experience preferred but not required.
Primary job duties include, but are not limited to -
• Analyze varying customer issues and non-performing accounts to determine appropriate solutions
• Communicate with past due customers by telephone or written correspondences
• Negotiate acceptable payment arrangements with the customers
• Light skip tracing
• Perform miscellaneous clerical duties
Schedule Requirement -
• Available to work 8:30am till 5:30pm three times a week, 11:00am till 7:00pm two nights a week and
Saturday from 9:00am till 4:00pm (with a day off during a week).
*Schedule may be modified slightly based on company need
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Customer service experience preferred but will train the right candidate
• Possess excellent oral, telephone and written communication skills.
Benefits include -
• Competitive salary with bonus
• Free life insurance
• Medical / Dental after 90 days
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Company outings
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
*No calls, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers