compensation: $15+/hr based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
No Cold Feet (NCF) is a Groomsman Gifting company located in Chicago, IL. NCF currently focuses on colorful socks with custom labels for groomposals (asking someone to stand as a groomsman), groomsmen thank you gifts, gifts for other important days, and is looking to expand into other areas as well. We're a young company that believes that the little details matter on your big day.
We are looking to hire an E-Commerce Production & General Assistant. This individual’s main responsibility will be picking, assembling, and packing our orders. You will be joining a growing team and entrepreneurial environment, which means that this is not a single task position. Be prepared to assist with many different tasks. Attention to detail is very important, as most of our orders are custom and everything is double checked prior to shipping. This is a fun atmosphere, as we like to play music and have the TV on in the background while getting our work done. The ideal candidate is someone that is hard working, honest, responsible, respectful, kind, and thoughtful. This position is perfect for someone wanting to work in a small business environment, a 2nd job, or for a mom / someone looking to make some extra money.
- Order production (e.g. printing & accuracy inspection) and assembly
- Order packaging and fulfillment
- Website maintenance (add new listings, update content and images, etc)
- Customer communication, support, and outreach (for feedback and photos of events)
- Identifying and managing vendors (e.g. photographers)
- Research new product ideas
- Capturing simple photographs of products/orders and applying light editing for website and social
- Managing social media (facebook, instagram, pinterest)
- Content creation for website and social
- Keeping the office/production area clean
- 0-4 years in a studio, production/manufacturing, or e-commerce business or environment
- Available for approximately 20+ hours per week (flexible schedule)
- Comfortable using online and desktop software/applications (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Etsy, Shopify, ShipStation, etc)
- Good with technology
- Chicago-land applicants only
- Detailed and process [improvement] oriented
- Good sense of humor, team attitude, looking to contribute
Not required, but helpful:
- Marketing experience
- Photography skills
- Fashion sense, including trends
- Retail or customer service experience
- Experience with a laser cutter and/or desktop CNC
What No Cold Feet Offers
- Pay starting at $15 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Minimum of 3, 4-hour shifts per week (12 hours per week), with the possibility of up to 5 days per week (20 hours per week) as business needs change. Additional hours will be available during peak seasons.
- Flexible schedule
- Resources to get the job done (training, top-end computer, etc)
- Socks. Lots of socks.
- Opportunity to take initiative, learn new skills, build a portfolio, and gain a wide variety of experience
- Free Chipotle and/or Starbucks from time-to-time
Please send resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the role to the email associated with this listing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers