We are currently searching for a sales administrative assistant to support our growing sales team.
Main areas of responsibility (including but not limited to):
• Direct contact for inquiries on National & International product support
• Writing orders and producing International ProForma Invoices
• Customer advice & information, consultation, quotes
• Customer/Sales Rep. interaction on special projects and daily activities
• Customer Spreadsheet management in concert with sales team
• Customer correspondence (email, mail)
• Account maintenance aid
Qualifications, if any:
High school diploma
4 year degree preferred
• Customer Service and Administrative Assistance experience
• Skilled in use of necessary computer software including the Microsoft suite.
• Skilled in word processing, email & spreadsheet applications
• High level of communications skills
• Accuracy in written & spoken English
Bird-X provides a full complement of benefits that include medical/dental/life/vision,401(k), 7 Paid Holidays,Vacation, Direct Deposit, and EAP
Learn more about Bird-X, Inc.: www.bird-x.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers