compensation: Based on experience and skills employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced USDOT/FMCSA safety compliance personnel needed to work for a consulting company.
Some of the skills we're looking for:
- ability to maintain driver qualification and maintenance files
- knowledge of IFTA and state permits filings
- IRP Registrations
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, basics of QuickBooks
- Polish or Ukrainian as the second language is a big plus
- courteous customer service
- most important: the candidate must be detail-oriented, prioritize, multi-task, be able to work under time-pressure and to write in English without grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors
- must have reliable transportation, be punctual, able to lift 20 pounds and climb a two-step ladder to access files
- 2 years of experience OR we will train the right person without experience who has a B.S. degree from a university accredited by the US Dept. of Education.
- This is a 9-5 job plus one working Saturday a month.
- We pay for your: overtime, lunch-time, major holidays, and vacation time after 1 year.
- Performance review after 3 months to adjust your pay to your actual skills and/or abilities to learn.
- Friendly work environment.
- Minutes from I-90/94/294.
Send your resume and/or any questions to:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers