A small real estate firm located in downtown Chicago and Schiller Park (with parking available) is seeking a part-time AND full time, dynamic, punctual, well spoken, trustworthy, hardworking, enthusiastic individual. The hours are flexible depending on candidates availability, but must be available for work during the workweek (will determine days and hours) and Saturdays.
QR Code Link to This Post
1- Do you have a reliable vehicle?
2- What days are you available for work? Are you looking for part time or full time work?
3- What is your current pay?
4- What is your desired pay?
5- Be sure to provide the best email and contact number to reach you
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Email and telephone communication
• Rent Collection
• Conducting real estate showings, supervising move ins, move outs
• Providing customer service to new and existing clients
• General office support, such as answering phones, responding to inquiries, preparing letters, faxing, emailing, scanning, filing paperwork, data entry, etc.
• Assist in A/P and A/R entries in QuickBooks and reconcile accounts in Quickbooks
• Other administrative duties as directed by supervisor
• Self-motivated individuals who can work independently as well as collaboratively;
• Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills are a MUST;
• Strong knowledge of Word, and Excel is required;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Manage time effectively and have strong multitasking abilities;
• Ability to follow instructions and completion of work/projects with meticulous follow through skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Must be punctual, reliable, and professional;
• Experience with QuickBooks and in the Real Estate industry is a plus;
Email your resume along with your work availability- days and times. Please confirm you have a reliable vehicle.