compensation: $22-$30 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Luxury boutique real estate company is now hiring a full-time property manager to manage luxury portfolio of rental buildings in Chicago area. Exciting, fast paced environment requires a positive attitude, ability to resolve issues, self motivated and self starter, and work well interdependently and in a team environment. Candidate MUST have prior property management experience.
Real estate is an exciting industry but does require weekends. You must be able to work independently and efficiently. Office is open Monday-Saturday. MUST be able to work Saturdays. Please review the requirements below and reply back via email along with your resume and the following information:
1- Do you have a reliable vehicle?
2- What days are you available for work?
3- What is your current pay?
4- What is your desired pay?
5- Be sure to provide the best email and contact number to reach you
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- organization of day to day operations including apartment showings, lease signings, tenant moves, walkthroughs
- processing maintenance requests
- provide excellent tenant relations and customer service
- maintain accurate tenant and office records
- property site visits and inspections
- assist ownership with day to day operations
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Adobe and Quickbooks experience
- minimum two years property management experience
- strong customer service skills
- very organized and detailed oriented
- self motivated and can work independently and in team environment
- hard working, reliable and PUNCTUAL
- references required
Candidate MUST have their own vehicle. Do not contact if you do not have a vehicle. PARKING IS PROVIDED.
If you are qualified, please email resume along with requested pay.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers