favorite this postCFO | VP Finance | Controller (Chicago)hide this posting
available weekdays education completed: masters
QR Code Link to This Post
High impact finance executive with broad based, hands-on experience in business leadership and solid track record of adding value. Well-rounded financial and operational experience with start-up ventures, small privately held companies, Fortune 100's and Big 5 public accounting. Diverse industry experience. International experience. University of Chicago MBA. CPA, CMA. Strong business acumen. Will hit the ground running.
Challenging senior level finance/general management position with small to mid-size growth oriented company in the Chicago area.
* Hands-on CFO experience with small companies and start-up ventures in multiple industries (food & beverages, retailing, SaaS, manufacturing, apparel, ecommerce, real estate)
* Financial/operational auditing at Kraft Foods/Phillip Morris
* Public Accounting at Arthur Andersen & Co.
* MBA -- University of Chicago
* MS and BS in Accounting -- Northern Illinois University
* CPA, CMA
* Strategic and financial planning
* Establishing budgeting processes and dashboards
* Ad hoc financial analysis to optimize decision making
* Setting up and improving financial/management reporting systems
* Creating complex financial models
* Working with Sales & Marketing on product pricing, promotions and trade/consumer spending
* Negotiating contracts and agreements
* Leading and performing analytical and operational reviews
* Working with attorneys, venture capital firms, banks, auditors
* Writing business plans
* Heading up process improvement projects
* Due diligence on acquisitions and dispositions
* Sound business acumen, pragmatic
* Hands-on, strong work ethic
* Entrepreneurial, comfortable in unstructured environments
* Problem solver, can-do attitude
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong ability for building relationships and establishing trust
If you're looking for a talented, self motivated leader to join your company and play a key role its future success, please email me a brief description of the opportunity along with contact information.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers