favorite this postLooking for a New Career (North Side)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Edit: Within a few hours of posting this ad I’ve received some obvious catfishing e-mails. I would like to request that you included some specific information about the job, and your location. Anything that lets me know that the reply is legitimate. Also, please no MLM, reshipping, etc.
I am looking to transition from my current profession of futures and options trading. I am interested in positions in the financial, insurance, IT, real estate, or aviation industries (although I'm open to other possibilities). I am comfortable working on large or small teams or individually (I worked for the world's largest bank, the world's largest futures exchange, and at small boutique firms, and as a consultant). I have interfaced with customers, both in person, and remotely on four different continents, and am comfortable with diverse points of view and cultures. I am a self-starter who is dedicated to doing things "the right way".
My skill set includes the following:
1. Ability to acquire and analyze information and take appropriate action.
2. I'm comfortable working with computers, software, and networking hardware.
3. Ability to work in a team environment, or individually.
4. Ability to interface with clients and other stakeholders, both in person and remotely.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Other Information that Might Be Pertinent to Employers:
1. I am an American citizen.
2. I have held securities licenses in past jobs and am willing to obtain new ones in the future.
3. I have a degree in Economics from Northwestern University (for jobs that require or prefer four-year degrees).
4. I am willing to re-locate from Chicago for the right opportunity.
5. I am willing to work outside of normal business hours.
Please let me know if my skills match a position you are trying to fill.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers