compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest, chic ready-to-wear collections applauded by top fashion editors. Their fashion-forward, contemporary, and luxurious designs are worn by A-list celebrities on the red carpet.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development; ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies; greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Proven retail management experience
• Strong organizational, collaborative, leadership, and communication skills
Please send an updated resume to be considered!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers