compensation: Dependent on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a qualified network engineer to join our engineering team!
Founded in 1991, onShore Security is a leading provider of computer network managed security services. Its expertise includes designing and implementing local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs, servers and workstations), network security monitoring and management including Managed Security Services, and Internet connectivity and colocation services. Our talented and passionate team provides reliable technical support and high-tech solutions for any industry. We are committed to working with our clients every step of the way, twenty-four hours a day. onShore is Always on.
Qualified Candidates will posses:
* At least two years experience in routing and switching deployments
* Experience performing switch configurations (Cisco, HP preferred)
* Experience with routing protocol deployments (ie. OSPF, BGP, etc)
* Hands on experience configuring firewalls - Palo Alto preferred
* Hands on experience in both site-to-site and client-to-site VPN deployments
* Knowledge of firewall management and control policies
* A firm grasp IP protocol analysis and troubleshooting
* Excellent written communications skills and the desire to resolve problems
* Performing add/drop changes to existing firewalls
* Configuration / Installation of Switch & Router deployments
* Troubleshooting and resolving enterprise network issues
* Responding to after hours emergencies on a rotating basis
Compensation will be based upon experience and performance. Candidates must include references and a
We provide full benefits and a business casual work environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers