compensation: Dependent upon experience and performance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
onShore Security, a 25 year old firm specializing in managed security services, is seeking an Linux systems administrator to join its systems/product team. We are a business casual work environment with strong ties to the Open Source software community.
This is a System's Administration position in our internal and Datacenter divisions. The selected candidate will work in a small team to monitor and maintain stability, respond to user concerns, and, perform troubleshooting. This role will be responsible managing and maintaining internal systems; updating and creating documentation; working with stakeholders to improve or replace systems as needed.
Qualified Candidates should posses:
* 2+ years administering Linux or Unix systems
* 1+ years of systems automation experience, utilizing Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or other systems
* 1+ years experience working within and administrating a VMware environment
* Solid knowledge Linux systems software architecture
* A strong understanding of Apache2, Postfix, LDAP, and Bind configuration and management
* Experience in Bash, Perl, PHP, and Python scripting
* Administrative knowledge of database systems (Postgress, MYSQL, etc)
* Experience with backup procedures and storage arrays
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Some experience or knowledge with Asterisk and FreePBX is preferred
This is a full-time position with a benefits package. Salary is dependent upon experience and
performance. Applicants are expected to submit resume and a salary history.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers