Seldin Security is looking to fill immediate openings for unarmed guards in the various locations seen below:
N Lincoln Ave
E Rand Rd in Prospect Heights
These locations run 7 days a week for 8 hours each day.
As a Unarmed Security Guard you will be responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for our clients, employees, and visitors. Candidates will be posted in a Super Market setting keeping an eye out for people stealing. Patrolling the parking lot and make sure employees make it to their cars safely
* Perform regular security patrols to ensure the safety of the premises.
* Act as a visible deterrent to prevent unauthorized access and potential security breaches.
* Respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations and alarms.
* Report any suspicious activities, incidents, or violations to the appropriate authorities.
* Provide exceptional customer service by assisting visitors and addressing their inquiries professionally.
* Collaborate with law enforcement and emergency services when necessary.
* Follow company protocols and procedures at all times.
* 20-Hr license through IDFPR, PERC, valid ID and or State ID
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Strong observational and situational awareness skills.
* Excellent communications and interpersonal abilities.
* Attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume or respond to this posting.
At Seldin Security, we are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our clients and employees. Join our team and be a part of ensuring the safety of our community.
Seldin Security is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.