compensation: $14 to $16 per hour + commission with total annual compensation between $33k to $57k+ employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an inside sales professional, aspiring to grow professionally and financially? Do you have what it takes to grow with a company aspired to expand rapidly?
This is NOT an ordinary inside sales position. The HUGE growth potential in this expanding and entrepreneur company is extraordinary.
Fresh Tech Maid seeks a great Inside Sales Specialist for high revenue growth rate for 2019 and the years beyond.
• Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things and to grow!
• Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
• Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and embrace risk and failure head-on.
• Chill: You approach work with a love for life, respect for peers, and a healthy dose of fun!
Do you also have these skills?
• Strong desire to become a great salesperson; effectively convey the value of our service to potential clients. Mainly inside sales with warm leads!
• Excited to work in an inside sales environment with weekly sales goals and aspired to beat the goals week by week.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Be able to prioritize tasks and completing tasks on time.
• Attention to detail and follows tasks and projects through to completion.
• Comfortable working with computers and web-based sales, scheduling, and client service applications.
• Eager to learn and improve. Highly trainable.
• Take sales calls and convert these calls to scheduled cleaning service. Improve constantly to reach weekly sales goals.
• Build and maintain sales funnels to maximize conversion rate.
• Manage initial cleanings to ensure cleanings go smoothly.
• Follow up with client after the first cleaning and convert one - time clients and repeat clients. Resolve client issues if necessary.
• Advocate clients to write online reviews for our great service.
• Ensure client happiness via phone, email, or site visit.
• Work closely with Digital Marketing Associate to increase lead volume, online booking volume, and conversion rate.
• Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Support the Scheduler and Operations and Employee Engagement Manager, if needed.
• 40 hours per week only!
This is a positive, healthy, non-smoking environment.
Base pay from $14 to $16 per hour + commission with total annual compensation between $33k to $57k+. Free bi-weekly cleaning and PTO, etc. Not offering health benefits.
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem - solver to join our small crazy team! Or crazy small team. Works both ways actually!