compensation: $50,000 yearly base plus generous commissions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About Nurses First Solutions
Nurses First Solutions (NFS) is located in Central Florida near all the theme parks and 1 ½ hours to great beaches. We were founded by a traveling nurse who wanted to offer better service to traveling nurses. Be a different kind of recruiting company.
At NFS, we are always looking for creative ways to help our nurses to enjoy working with us and you as a recruiter. NFS promotes individual growth while working collaboratively as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients.
The Recruiter is responsible to driving nurses to our company to fill positions for our direct clients. You will work closely with your account manager
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
• Understand the importance to building relationships with traveling nurses creating a great experience
• Able to deliver sales goals metrics week after week, month over month
• Creative in coming up with solutions to find qualified traveling nurses
• Career oriented with a desire for advancement into managing recruiters and direct accounts
• Enthusiastic about being part of a group who have a common desire to build something thing they can be proud of accomplishing as a team
• Recruit, build and maintain a sales pipeline that meets or exceeds sales goals
• Manage 50 plus nurses in all stages of the 13-week contracts
• Persistently develop a steady stream of viable candidates utilizing Indeed, LinkedIn and various job boards
• Creatively identify non-traditional means of candidate recruitment
• Build a pipeline of passive and active candidates through networking, cold calling and various internet searches
• Proactively contact candidates to schedule interviews and qualify them for job opportunities
• Establish quick rapport with candidates and represent
• Identify strong A quality nurses that are true travelers
• Work with credentialing department to ensure nurse are and stay current with all their licenses and certifications.
• Partner with account manager to deliver a steady stream on traveling nurses to meet our direct customer's needs
• Familiar with Fieldglass, Shiftwise, AYA and Labor Edge (a plus)
• Proven success in an executive recruiting and metrics driven environment
• Ability to quickly and accurately evaluate candidates
• Strong motivation to achieve results and meet goals
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
• Collaborative mindset
• Incredible work ethic
• MUST HAVE a solid working knowledge of the various nursing specialties, including responsibilities, required education and qualifications.
What We Offer:
• Opportunity for rapid advancement
• Offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Matching 401K
• Free lunches for hitting weekly goals
• Spiffs like passes to theme parks
• Collaborative environment
• Free Yoga weekly in our office.
• Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply.
Compensation: $50,000 yearly base plus generous commissions
Contact: Rod Eichhorn Cell: 724-312-2264 or email:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers