compensation: Starting at $13 to $15 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Schedule and do showings of the banquet hall with potential contract closings
• In charge of answering emails, text messages and calls
• Placing food, liquor, soda, and cake orders.
• Contacting employees with work schedules.
• There are other minor things around the office that we ask for as well such as: confirming events, make some checks, follow up with orders, etc.
• Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
• Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
• Bilingual (Spanish & English Is a must since our market is more than 60% Spanish speakers)
• At least 24 years old
• This person must have an open schedule during the week and Saturdays mornings . (usually Sundays and Holidays OFF)
• Dress code Professional!
• Knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Work
• Part Time with Option to Full Time
• Long Term Mentality!
Why You should work with us?:
• CEO will Train and teach communication skills, self development and Personal Growth!
• Set up schedule plus Most of Sundays and Holidays OFF.
PLEASE ONLY EMAIL RESUME TO: Info@DiamondGardenHall.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers