The Global Functional Expert team provides process expertise, functional system ownership, technical leadership, and continuous improvement for global P&O solutions ensuring they deliver quality results that meet functional process requirements as well as operational efficiencies. The team also develops and implements relevant MAS solutions support services globally through the regional MyP&O teams and Regional MAS Operation team. The MAS Temporary Global Support (GFE Backfill) will support the team in achieving these objectives through a combination of daily service operations and project support.
MAS Temporary Global Support (GFE Backfill) supports the team in P&O global solutions development, support and continuous improvement, which includes:
• Solutions Development: Translation of functional design into technology features to deliver quality P&O solutions. Ensure project deliverables are fully met. Assess impacts to other applications and related MyP&O support services to manage the change.
• Release Management: Assess vendor releases/updates in related process area(s), including understanding new or changed functionality, evaluating applicability and impacts, and proposing changes to GFE/GPL.
• CIPs/Projects : Lead or support identified project on the roadmap, proactively identify and manage Continuous Improvement opportunities, prioritize and manage requests for new or changed functionality, collect feedback, evaluate impacts and business value, prepare MIS requirements documents, lead or support functional implementation with MIS and P&O, and ensure proper support process and resources are in place at go-live.
• System Administration: Perform global system administration role for the assigned process areas, manage and execute system administration activities, ensure sufficient documentation and necessary communication in place. Define strategy to effectively deliver on necessary reports for functional area, and define, create/delegate system reports as needed. Assign and coordinate RFE to do system administration activities as needed.
• Date Quality and Privacy: Accountable for following standard data definitions, maintenance of global data dictionary, and managing portions of data quality improvement process for applicable functional area(s). Ensure data privacy requirements are upheld.
• Service Management: Review service delivery from MIS, set priority, provide feedback and ensure service quality is up to agreed standard. May need to get involved in troubleshooting complex issues. Proactively communicate/escalate significant issues with identified mitigation approaches.
• HR Technology Scouting: Partnering with and supporting GFE in understanding and exploring technology features and feasibilities. Raise customer request to MIS or vendors, influence technology solution roadmap and solutions based on Mars functional needs.
Knowledge Management and Regional Functional Expert Leadership
Knowledge Management: Support creation, maintenance and deployment of P&O global technology documentation and training materials. Support centralized knowledge management site and shares with functional expert community.
• RFE Capability Building: Responsible for RFE functional and technical capability building, ensuring RFEs have the knowledge and skills to trouble-shoot and manage resolution of system issues, evaluate change requests, create BRDs, lead CIP implementation, develop test scripts and manage system testing, execute system administration activities, maintain proper system documentation, training material review as assigned, etc. Provide necessary coaching and feedback to reinforce capability building and high performance.
Global Functional Expert (GFE) Community Effectiveness:
• Standardization: Be part of the GFE community, lead and contribute to key working agenda and initiatives. Work with related teams to build standard work processes and practices among MAS and related MIS organization.
• Cross Process Capability: Build knowledge of interdependencies amongst different functional areas and systems, participate in cross-functional technology thinking around shared responsibility of cross-functional technology solution decisions, change implementation and administration activities.
• Navigates the functional context and expert services delivery around our defined global P&O solutions in close partnership with stakeholders.
• Scope covers multiple segments and regions, has global responsibility.
• May explains complex functional/technical information in business language.
• Navigates within a very matrixed organization.
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience (e.g. MyP&O functional experts).
Note: May differ from the current job holder’s own skills and experience.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
• Knowledge, skills, and capabilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree program in HR, Business Administration, IT, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading HR information systems, related processes and services solutions, in-depth expertise in HR information system technologies.
• Demonstrated expert knowledge of assigned process (functional knowledge) and system, solid knowledge and experiences with related process and system. Successful track record of taking ownership, including system administration responsibilities in the specific vendor / technology solution / functional area or in transferable / related vendor / functional area
• Proven track record managing projects and getting things done effectively and efficiently
• Working with multi-cultural and remote peers and project teams collaboratively in an international environment
• Excellent communication skills with good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Experience of advanced problem solving, e.g. must be able to work in both a business process level and troubleshoot complex systems issues
• Experience with managing change resulting from process/ technology shifts
** Expertise/experience with SAP SuccessFactors Talent Acquisition module is a requirement*
Paid Vacation/Holidays, Health benefits available after 60 days, excellent work environment.
Please send resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers