QR Code Link to This Post
Operating in one of the fastest growing markets - senior living - Medtelligent is a technology company that builds, delivers, and supports the leading integrated software solution for assisted living communities: "ALIS" (pronounced "Alice" and stands for Assisted Living Intelligent Solutions ).
We work out of a great loft office space in River North and are a team of intelligent, good humored, fast paced, and fun-loving individuals bonded together by desire to build an awesome product that truly helps people every day.
This role is part product management and part project management. A week in the life of this position would look like the following:
• Lead daily project scrums with the development team to track project status
• Develop projects by gathering requirements, scoping work, and designing a solution.
• Create user interface mock-ups/drawing using low-fidelity tools like Balsamiq. Describe interaction and workflow, design for users with different levels of experience.
• Present project scope and design idea to internal and external staff, gather and incorporate their feedback.
• Collaborate with UX designer on creating prototypes.
• Schedule projects for dev and QA team, see them to conclusion
• Provide support to client services and onboarding teams on product specifics
• Schedule escalated tickets related to your modules and determine when a patch should be made
• Manage wishlist/escalation tickets;
• Joint rollout new features to clients, alongside onboarding and sales team
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
• Passionate about creating easy to use web application
• Visual problem solver
• Investigative mindset, inquisitive, asks questions to get at the core of a problem
• Detail oriented
• Can manage project: organize tasks, set dates, keep team accountable
• Experience either in a technology company (in any capacity, including supporting a product) or in long term term care (assisted living, nursing homes, etc.)
• Enjoys working with a team to solve problems
• Enjoys technology and understanding how systems work
• Has worked professionally for 2-3 years
• New graduates can apply if they have relevant internship experience; HCI and UX design experience is a huge plus
• Bachelor degree desired or relevant experience
● Salary based on experience
● No formal cover letter needed but please include a few sentences on what aspect of this job motivated you to send us your application and please highlight any senior living or software specific experience.
Medtelligent values and promotes diversity. We are an an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Please APPLY ONLINE at:https://link.do/H8rIP